Connecting Facebook Pages with SumAll
To connect a Facebook Page, you must have a Facebook account and you must be an admin of that page.
To connect your Facebook Page:
- Log into your SumAll account.
- Click Connect at the top of the page.
- Find Facebook Pages in the menu, and click Connect.
- You will be redirected to Facebook and asked to continue as the account you’re logged into. Click OK.
- You will see that all of your Pages that you are an admin for have been added. Mute any pages you do not wish to collect data for by toggling the profile off.
Features Supported with Facebook Pages
- Product Post
- Performance Post
- Email Digest
Terms and Definitions
Fans: The total number of people who have liked your page.
Unlikes: The number of people who have unliked your page.
Positive Reactions: Daily total “haha,” “wow,” “love,” and “like” reactions on posts for your Page.
Negative Reactions: Daily total “angry” and “sad” reactions on posts for your Page.
Negative Feedback: The number of times people took a negative action (e.g., un-liked or hid a post).
Page Impressions: The total number of impressions for any content associated with your Page.
Post Impressions: The number of impressions that came from all of your posts.
Video Views: The total number of times a video was viewed for longer than three seconds.