Creating a New Performance Post
Before you create a Performance Post, you’ll need to make sure that your Facebook Page is connected with SumAll. You can see what accounts you have connected by opening the drop-down menu on the top right hand corner of the page and clicking Accounts.
- Once you know your Facebook Page is connected, click on the Automate tab header where you’ll find the automation carousel.
- Click on the left or right arrows until you locate the Performance Post tile and then click on the tile, which will open a page where you get to setup your post.
- On the new page, select the Facebook Page you want to publish the post on, select the day you’d like it to be published each week, and click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
Editing an Existing Performance Post
You can edit an existing post’s publish day and the Facebook Page we publish to.
- In your SumAll account, click on the Automate tab header so you can see the calendar view of your automations.
- In your calendar, hover over the Performance Post you would like to edit and click on the settings icon.
- Change the settings you’d like us to edit and click Save Settings.
Deleting an Existing Performance Post
You can delete any Performance Post you do not wish to have—but be careful! We have no way bringing the post back, so you’ll have to create a new one from scratch if you want it again.
- In your SumAll account, click on the Automte tab header so you can see the calendar view of your automations.
- In your calendar, hover over the Performance Post you would like to edit and click on the delete icon.
- Select Confirm.