Creating a New Product Post
Before you create a Product Post, make sure that you have a Shopify or Square account and a Twitter or Facebook Page connected with SumAll. You can see what accounts you have connected by opening the drop-down menu on the top right-hand corner of the page and clicking Accounts.
- Once you have your accounts connected, click on the Automate tab where you’ll find the automation carousel.
- Click on the left or right arrows until you locate the Product Post tile and then click on the tile, which will open a page where you get to setup your post.
- On the new page, first select the Shopify or Square store you want to pull the products from and then the Twitter account or Facebook page you’d like to post to.
- Select the time of day you’d like the post or tweet to publish, and click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
Editing an Existing Product Post
You can edit an existing Product Post’s scheduled time, post destination, and the store we pull products from.
- In your SumAll account, click on the Automate tab header so you can see the calendar view of your automations.
- In your calendar, hover over the Product Post you would like to edit and click on the settings icon.
- Change whatever settings you’d like to edit and click Save Settings.
Deleting an Existing Product Post
You can delete any Product Post you do not wish to have—but be careful! We have no way of bringing the post back, so you’ll have to create a new one from scratch if you want it again.
- In you SumAll account, click on the Automate tab header so you can see the calendar view of your automations.
- In your calendar, hover over the Product Post you would like to edit and click on the delete icon.
- Select Confirm.