Connecting LinkedIn with SumAll
To connect a LinkedIn Company page, you must have a LinkedIn account and you must be an admin of that page.
To connect a LinkedIn page:
- Log into your SumAll account.
- Click Connect at the top of the page.
- Find LinkedIn in the menu, and click Connect.
- You will be redirected to LinkedIn and asked to authorize SumAll to manage your account. Click Allow.
- You will see that all of your Pages that you are an admin for have been added. Mute any pages you do not wish to collect data for by toggling the profile off.
Features Supported with LinkedIn
- Email Digest
Terms and Definitions
Followers: The number of LinkedIn accounts following you.
Post Comments: The total number of comments your posts have received.
Post Likes: The total number of likes your posts have received.
Reach: The reach of all of your posts.
Updates: The number of updates you made.