Connecting YouTube with SumAll
- Log into your SumAll account.
- Click Connect at the top of the page.
- Find YouTube in the menu, and click Connect.
- You will be redirected to YouTube and asked to authorize SumAll to manage your account. Click ALLOW.
- You will see that all of your channels have been added. Mute any channels you do not wish to collect data for by toggling the profile off.
Features Supported with YouTube
- Email Digest
Terms and Definitions
Subscriptions: The number of users who have subscribed to your channel.
Comments: The number of comments your videos have received.
Likes: The number of likes your videos have received.
Dislikes: The number of dislikes your videos have received.
Views: The number of views your videos have received.
Videos Posted: The number of videos you have posted to this channel.