Connecting Shopify with SumAll
To connect your Shopify account:
- Log into your SumAll account.
- Click Connect at the top of the page.
- Find Shopify in the menu, and click Connect.
- You will be redirected to the Shopify App Store.
- Once in the marketplace, click the Install button.
- You will be asked to authorize SumAll to use your account. Select Authorize App.
Features Compatible with Shopify
- Email Digest
- Product Post for Twitter and Facebook
Terms and Definitions
Shopify Profile: We refer to a Shopify store, once connected to SumAll, as a Shopify profile.
Total Revenue: The total revenue from all shop orders that have been paid in full, including taxes and shipping paid by your customers.
Orders: The total number of orders that have been paid for.
Items Sold: The total number of items sold from orders that are paid for.
Total Taxes: The total taxes customers have paid on those orders that are paid for.
Store handle: Your store name that is found in your myshopify.com URL.