Performance Post allows you to share highlighted metrics from your Facebook Page. Once enabled, the post will be published automatically each week sharing your metrics from the past 7 days. Since the metrics we share are based on your account, the post will be different each week. The post is also accompanied by a series of images highlighting your metrics.
When configuring your Performance Post you can select what day of the week you would like your post scheduled as well as control the profiles the posts are enabled on.
For the post, we always try to post your best metrics each week. We will omit any negative metrics or metrics that have "0" for the data. For example, we would never post that you have 0 new fans.
Performance Post Metrics:
- Post Impressions: The number of impressions that came from all of your posts.
- Post Reactions: Daily total “haha,” “wow,” “love,” “like,” "anger," and "sorry" reactions on posts for your page.
- Video Views: The total number of times a video was viewed for longer than three seconds.
- Page Impressions: The total number of impressions for any content associated with your Page.
- Page Fans: The total number of people who have liked your page.