To connect your YouTube account:
- Log into your SumAll account.
- Open the menu on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click connect, which will take you to our Connect Accounts page.
- Look for the YouTube logo and press connect.
- Select which YouTube account you want to connect.
- You will be asked to authorize SumAll to manage your account. Select 'allow.'
- You will see that all of your channels have been added. Mute any channels you do not wish to collect data for by toggling the profile off.
If you are unable to connect your YouTube account, open an incognito window and follow the steps for connecting. If you are trying to add multiple YouTube accounts at one time, we recommend using the incognito window so you can avoid having to log into and out of all of your accounts multiple times.