To connect a Facebook page, you must have a Facebook account and you must be an admin of that page.
- Log into your SumAll account.
- Open the menu on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click connect, which will take you to our Connect Accounts page.
- Look for the Facebook Pages logo and press connect.
- You will be asked to authorize SumAll to use your account. Select 'authorize app.'
- You will see that all of your Pages that you are an admin for have been added. Mute any pages you do not wish to collect data for by toggling the profile off.
If you are unable to connect your Facebook account, open an incognito window and follow the steps for connecting.