Our Email Digest feature is a daily or weekly email that sends your Facebook Pages data straight to your inbox. Your email will include three categories of data - audience, engagement, and reach.
Audience data shows you the number of fans you have as well as the number of unlikes you've received, engagement data consists of positive reactions, negative reactions, and negative feedback, and reach data is broke down into page impressions, post impressions, and video views.
This is how we calculate each metric:
- Fans: The total number of people who have liked your page.
- Unlikes: The number of people who have unliked your page.
- Postive Reactions: Daily total “haha,” “wow,” “love,” and “like” reactions on posts for your Page.
- Negative Reactions: Daily total “anger” and “sorry” reactions on posts for your Page.
- Negative Feedback: The number of times people took a negative action (e.g., un-liked or hid a post).
- Page Impressions: The total number of impressions for any content associated with your Page.
- Post Impressions: The number of impressions that came from all of your posts.
- Video Views: The total number of times a video was viewed for longer than three seconds.