Connecting your Facebook account creates profiles for all the Pages associated with it. You can add your profiles to your Email Digests.
We collect the following information for each Facebook Page profile.
- Fans - The number of people who have liked your Page.
- Unlikes - The number of people who have unliked your Page.
- Reactions - Daily total post reactions for your Page.
- Positive Reactions - Daily total “haha,” “wow,” “love,” and “like” reactions on posts for your Page.
- Negative Reactions - Daily total “anger” and “sorry” reactions on posts for your Page.
- Negative Feedback - The number of times people took a negative action (e.g., un-liked or hid a post).
- Page Impression - The daily total number of impressions seen of any content associated with your Page.
- Post Impression - The number of impressions that came from all of your posts.
- Video Views - Total number of times a page’s videos have been viewed for more than 3 seconds.